Here's some basic planning hints to help you make your next corporate meeting a success.
- Determine date, time and destination of the meeting.
- Will food & beverages be required?
- Type of audio visual required?
- Determine the number of people that will attend each day.
- Determine the meeting room size.
- Outline your audio visual requirements based on your agenda and speakers.
- Is a phone or speaker needed?
- Is internet service required?
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Determine number of guests to be served and at what times.
- Determine menu and beverage package.
- Do guests have any special dietary requirements?
- Is there adequate parking for those guests driving and if not will there be an additional cost?
- Is transportation available to and from the airport? Is there a charge?
- Ensure the venue is aware of the delivery and collection of any goods by outside contractors.